PYO Bacteriophage Suppositoria 35 Gramm (10 pieces)
- Otorhinolaryngologic and respiratory bacterial infectious diseases (rhinits, otits, inflammation of the paranasal sinuses, pyogenic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleuritis);
- Dermatologic infections diseases: pyoderma, furunculi, carbuncles, hydroadenitis, deep infiltrates and abscesses,
- Surgical infectiions: phlegmon, bursitis, tendovaginitis, osteomyelitis, paraproctitis, purulent complicated wounds, burns with secondary infections, mastitis.
- Uro-genital infections: urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, colpitis, endometritis, salpingo-oophoritis.
- Gastrointestinal infectious diseases: gastroenterocolitis. dusbacteriosis (bacterial overgrowth syndrome);
- Inflammatory processes in the oral cavity: stomtitis, gingivitis and paradonititis,
- Eye infections: conjunctivitis and blefaritis.
- Generalized septic diseases.
- Various purulent-inflammatory infevtions, including omphalitis, pyoderma, sepsis in children (including neonates)
- Diseases induced by post - surgical complications.
There are no contraindications ever observed for pyobacteriophage.
Packaging and Storage Conditions
The preparation comes in 35 gramm, (10 pieces)
shelf life - 3 month .
Distributed without prescription.
Developed by: G.Eliava Institute of bacteriophage, Microbiology and virology.
P.S as these products are very new, packaging is not fully functional and they have some printing issues! Please follow our instructions here! Thank you