Intesti Bacteriophage Suppositoria 35 Gramm (10 pieces)
Permitted to buy without prescription made by Eliava Institute
Intestibacteriophage is a combined preparation. Intestibacteriophage is a mix of sterile filtrates of phage lysates active to:
- Shigella (flexneri Serotypes 1,2,3,4; sonnei; newcastle titter no less than 10s ml)
- Salmonella (paratyphi A and paratyphi B; typhimurium; enteritidis; choleraesuis; oranienburg) titter no less than 10s ml-1.
- Different types of E.coli, titter no less than 10s ml-1 (Escherichia coli)
- Proteus (vulgaris, mirabilis); titter no less than 10s ml-1
- Staphylococcus (S. aureus) titter no less than 10s ml-1
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa; titter no less than 10s ml-1
- Enterococcus faecalis titter no less than 10s ml-1
Inactive ingredients: Bacteriological growth medium, standard sodium saline. Chinazolin as a conservator.
Preparation is transparent liquid, with yellow to light brown color.
Specific antibacterial solution
Intestibacteriophage leads to specific lysis of following bacteria: Shigella flexneri (Sertypes 220.127.116.11, Shigella Sonnei, Shigella newcastle, Salmonella paratyphi A and B, Salomella typhimurium; Salmonella enteritidis; Salmonella oranienburg; Escherichia coli; Proteus (vulgaris, mirabilis); Staphylovovvus aureus; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Enterococcus faecalis.
Intestibacteriophage is used in the treatment and prophylaxis intestinal infectious diseases caused by enlisted microorganisms.
Dysentery;- Salmonellosis; - Dispepsia; - Infective colitis; - Enterocolitis; - Dysbacteriosis.
Usage together with other preparations:
Preparation can be used in parallel or supplemental to other medications. Drinking alcohol during treatment with bacteriophages is not recommended.
During the usage of Intestibacteriophage, overdosing symptoms have not been revealed.
Usage of intestibacteriophage does not have contradictions
No side effects have been revealed during usage of intestibacteriophage
Specific categories of patients:
Pregnancy and lactation. preparation can be used during pregnancy and lactation period.
Usage in elderly people
Preparation is used in elderly people.
Effect on drivers and people working with potentially harmful machines
Usage of bacteriophages does not affect driver skills or skills of other equipment usage.
35 gramm (10 Pieces)
shelf life 3 month
Preparation developed by G.Eliava institute of bacteriophage, Microbiology and Virology.