Bifidumbaqterin (20 tablets)
Each tablet of the drug contains 107 live microbes of Bifidumbaqterium bifidum and Bifidumbaqterium longum stamps, which is the main human symbiont and dominates the intestinal flora of children and adults.
Antagonistic activity of bifidobacteria prevents the spread of various pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microbes in the body, cleanses the body, regulates the intestinal microflora by increasing the non-specific resistance of the organism by exposure to inflammatory foci. It also improves metabolism and is involved in the synthesis of B vitamins.
Bifidumbacterin is used for treatment and prophylaxis.
Biological drug without contraindications
The drug is used:
- For the treatment of dysbacteriosis, which develops with a deficiency of the microflora caused by antibiotics in the body, during hormonal, chemical, radiation and other therapeutic treatments.
- In colitis and enterocolitis.
- Intestinal dysfunction of unknown etiology in children, adults and pregnant women
- In the complex treatment of acute and chronic inflammatory processes, sepsis in newborns
- During the period of transition to artificial feeding of newborns
Admission rules and doses
The drug is taken periodically 30-20 minutes before eating.
In children: half a powdered tablet is dissolved in one teaspoon of boiling water at room temperature - three times a day.
In adults - 1 tablet 3 times a day.
The course of treatment is 3-4 weeks.
The drug has no contraindications
Storage conditions and terms
Dry, cool, protected from light. Term 3 years